From long and thin to short and girthy — or just BIG overall — some folks simply prefer huge dildos. Maybe you're a "size queen," or perhaps the idea of pushing your limits turns you on. Either way, there's a lot you should know when you're first dipping into the world of large dildos. Consider this your official introduction to using massive dildos safely (and how to work your way up to the biggest dildos — if you're up to the challenge).
How To Use Huge Dildos
Whether you plan to use larger sex toys anally or vaginally (or both), there are some tips and tricks to make playtime smooth and pleasurable for all involved. Remember that with huge dildos (and really any bedroom playtime activities), it's a marathon, not a sprint.
1. Clean Your Huge Dildo Thoroughly
First off, you'll want to clean your dildo thoroughly with a sex toy cleaner or hot water. It doesn't matter if the toy is new; it needs to be cleaned. This lengthy dildo is going to be pleasuring the deepest regions of your body, so make sure you're keeping things safe, healthy and hygienic on all fronts. Stroking it clean might even turn you on a bit!
2. Foreplay — It's Necessary
We don't care what anyone says to the contrary; foreplay is always necessary but even more so when using huge dildos! Don't just go hammering your dildo into your nether regions (or anyone else's) without a little foreplay (or a lot of foreplay). The body's natural lubricant - a very important side effect of foreplay - when combined with another lube, will help immensely when it comes time to slide that bad boy in. You'll want to be as relaxed as possible when using big dildos. If you're not, inserting the dildo could be extremely difficult and nowhere close to comfortable.
3. Always Lubricate
Lubrication is your best friend, especially when it comes to massive dildos. Use a safe and high-quality lubricant, whether you're using your dildo vaginally or anally. Keep in mind that depending on your toy, some lubes may work better than others. Choose from water-based, silicone-based and oil-based lubes. Just be sure to read the ingredients and instructions before use.
4. Be Gentle
When you or your partner are ready to take it in, go slow and be gentle. If you're new to bigger adult sex toys, start with something on the smaller end and work your way up to the big boys. This will help your body to begin to stretch and adjust to the dildo's size. Large dildos can be hard to insert in the beginning, so go slow and get into a relaxing position that will allow you to spread your body and prepare it to take in something bigger and bigger.
5. Explore & Experiment
When you've comfortably gotten past the widest circumference of the dildo, your body should begin to relax, allowing you to better explore the various sensations at your own pace. Experiment with the different ways you can use a huge dildo — try twisting it to stimulate erogenous zones you didn't even know you had. Or, thrust it slowly in and out for an erotic build of anticipation.
With big dildos, it's all about using plenty of lube and going slow. It will take some time (and some stretch training) to work your way up to the biggest dildos. Move up a size a little at a time, playing with length and girth as you go to find what you like and what you're comfortable with. Your body has some natural elasticity to it that will begin to stretch and comfortably take larger and larger dildos over time.
A Few Definite Don'ts
- Don't Use The Wrong Lube. Check the ingredients of your lube beforehand. Ensure the lube you're buying is suitable for the type of play you're partaking in. If you're using your dildo vaginally, avoid any lubes with sugar. And for both anal and vaginal play, make sure your lube doesn't have any oil in it. You should also avoid anything with a numbing agent in it. If you're using a larger toy, you or your partner should be able to feel if something isn't right during use — a numbing agent can get in the way of this.
- Don't Skimp On Lube. The vagina only produces so much natural lubrication and the rectum doesn't produce any. So, don't go light on the lube. Lather up and keep on lathering. The wetter, the better.
- Don't Forget To Warm Up. Foreplay is crucial, even more so when using massive dildos. Never dive right into using your toy. Warm-up first with some fingering, caressing or kissing. It's important that you're fully relaxed before you start to insert any playthings.
- Don't Ever Force Anything. Listen to your body — always. If something hurts or doesn't feel right, STOP immediately. It's never worth it to ignore the pain just to get a huge dildo inside of you. Forcing something can cause permanent damage. If you try to work your way inside of your partner before they're ready or thoroughly relaxed, it can cause the area to swell, making it even more difficult for you to insert the sex toy. Plus, the feeling of having something painfully forced can cause undue stress for you and your partner, which isn't sexy in the least.
- Don't Ignore Pain. If it starts to hurt or things are going too fast, back off, stop and try again in a little bit. But if things continue to hurt, call it quits and try again in a few days. Keep in mind, using massive dildos can also hurt if you haven't played with big toys for a long period of time. Give your body time to stretch out again.
- Don't Go Fast. Go slow. Use small movements — it's all you need.
Types Of Huge Dildos
If you're ready for something bigger, longer or thicker, you have a few options. The following are some of our "O"-so-favorite types of huge dildos. Try one of or all of them for the thrilling experience of being filled completely.
Massive dildos that vibrate are perfect for creating that limit-pushing, mind-blowing orgasm. Vibrating dildos, like the Maxx Men Vibrating 11 Inch Curved Dildo , are erotic and can create an even more titillating experience if you're looking to take things up a notch.
A suction cup dildo is just what it sounds like: it's a dildo with a suction cup attached to the base. Stick the dildo to the floor, a tile wall or even in the shower to experiment with different positions. Try out the PinkCherry 10 Inch Pink Dildo for reliable hands-free pleasure that hits every sweet spot.
If you're an expert in the world of huge dildos, try out a double dildo like the Crystal Jellies 12 Inch Double Dong In Pink . These dildos are designed for double penetration, either solo or with a partner. They are all about pushing your limits. These dildos can reach as long as 14 inches and feature a dildo on both ends.
Does a plump, fat dildo whet your sexual appetite? Girth lovers, rejoice! Try the Back End Chubby Dildo for extra-thick penetration. Fat and girthy dildos bring you the best of realism and fantasy, giving you stretch before depth.
Go BIG with Massive Dildos from PinkCherry
At PinkCherry, we have just the big, thick and satisfying dildos you've been looking for. Shop our massive selection of big dildos, lubes and more for a night of fill-it-to-the-limits fun! Have a question about huge dildos or which lube is best? Reach out today and one of our customer service specialists will be happy to help.